United 93

Download United 93 Movie Here
Download Movie United 93United 93
United they stood., September 11, 2001. Four planes were hijacked. Three of them reached their target. This is the story of the fourth., On September 11th, one of our darkest day in our history, 40 ordinary people sat down as strangers, and stood up as one., The war on terror begins with 40 ordinary people.
Formats: divx, hidivx, hpc, ipod
Genres: History, Drama
Year: 2006
IMDB Rating: 7.90
IMDB Votes: 26730
Actors: Benford, Starla as Wanda Anita Green, Gates, Trish as Sandra Bradshaw, Dillon, Denny as Colleen Fraser, Colon-Zayas, Liza as Waleska Martinez, Commock, Gary as First Officer LeRoy Homer, McDoniel, Nancy as Lorraine G. Bay, Johnson, J.J. as Captain Jason Dahl, Dallas, Lorna as Linda Gronlund, Bekins, Richard as William Joseph Cashman, Alladin, Opal as CeeCee Lyles, Basche, David Alan as Todd Beamer, Adams, Polly as Deborah Welsh, Blommaert, Susan as Jane Folger, Charleson, Ray as Joseph DeLuca, Clemenson, Christian as Thomas E. Burnett, Jr.
September 11, 2001. The nation was under attack by suicide hijackers, who hit Three famous buildings. The fourth plane United 93 was a story of 40 passengers who were strangers. Who sat through terrifying event. But found courage, rebelled and become hero's. And stood united.
Download United 93 Movie Here
Hard to review this without feeling the emotions of that day. As a film, is one of the most riveting, horrible, drainage and movies that I can remember. Sorta reminded me of seeing Schindlers list. Another great United 93 History with a difficult subject. Like Schindlers list, put in a situation of these people and think how the hell I'm going to react to these people are in position. Nobody knows for sure, of course, but gives you the feeling of what it probably was. Seeing the mixture of terrorism in normal situations at the airport to see people of different forms of life, taking what they thought was just another flight without realizing that he was convicted so that the second closed the doors of the aircraft. Filmed as if it were on the plane. He was a great all the way around. The scenes at the various control towers, the people on the plane. There are very few criminals there idiots panning this movie. What can you say, you have to be stupid 1 in 10 normal people in the world. Anyone who is not moved by this United 93 History film or not see it, or probably less focus on another person's life or what happens supports. I know for me, a DivX film United 93 experience that brought 9 / 11 had back pain as a baseball bat to the back of the head. And their pain will never go away.
He had some reservations about seeing this movie. Not sure why. Finally I realized that I had to be reminded about 9-11. We have a tendency to forget. This DivX Movie United 93 was done in great taste and with respect. I'm glad I went. I am glad that I was reminded yet again what happened with the left and a clearer understanding of what took place on Flight 93. I left the theater with a mixture of sadness at what had happened and also a sense of pride for what happened and their families. This DVD movie United 93 stick with me for quite some time. I recommend this United 93 History to anyone who thinks they have forgotten and want to remember. There was complete silence in the theater exit. This DivX Movie United 93 is not for everyone, but I think you should see the majority. It's good to remember and reflect on a very important part of recent history.
I saw United 93 yesterday, and that affects me so deeply that I am awake most of the night thinking about it. It is a long, long time since I'm so moved by a movie. United 93 is the sad but inspiring account of the actions of a group of passengers from a hijacked jet on September 11, 2001. The director, Paul Greengrass, uses weak handheld cameras that make us feel as if we are at the center of the action. The cinematography is excellent. As expected, the DivX Movie United 93 is terribly sad ... one scene in particular, has for me ... United 93 is as off from Newark Airport, the captain remarks that day is beautiful ... then see the plane flying past the World Trade Center, against a backdrop of a cloudless blue sky. And it was a beautiful day before the tragedy ... The acting totally unknown to the cast is excellent. Many of the officials of the air traffic control play and I was impressed by Ben Sliney. Yes, there are scenes of violence and it is disturbing to see that the plane hit the WTC South Tower. But this is a story that should be told. The heroism of the passengers and crew of United 93 should not be forgotten. Although there is no happy ending here, I left the cinema feeling that these 40 people did not die in vain ... his actions quite possibly saved the lives of hundreds of people in Washington. The film: United 93 leaves no doubt that these people were heroes. I really hope that United 93 wins Best Picture at the Oscars next year. Deserves. It is a fitting tribute to all those who died on that terrible day.
This DivX Movie United 93 really disappointed me. I've never been a fan of films made for television, but A & E made a DivX Movie United 93 entitled Flight 93 (and I am quite sure that the A & E version was released first), what I saw before see this theatrical version, which I give a ten-fold compared with 4 gave me this version. The theatrical version remains severely heroism can be attributed to any people on the flight and focuses more on unsubstantiated banter of people at the air traffic control rather than the majority of the real issues. In general, if one takes into account the money and time invested in this DivX film United 93 is pretty useless when compared with the most likely low-budget but well above the A & E version.
I was only 11 at the time of the terrorist plane crashes, and although at the time that I remember that transfixed to the TV after school (and with time differences, the facts have been most ready by then -) the Shock never struck me as I was a boy of 11 years who had never heard of the Twin Towers before. I learned a lot, of course, since then, but the events of September 11 are sometimes lost in a political quagmire. This United 93 History movie was fantastic, as the events rushing to my mind and my heart properly for the first time. In fact, shed a tear in his conclusion and not do very often. I recommend anyone who wants a United 93 movie that will remember and think - that has nothing to do with politics, pro-Americanism, anti-Americanism is simply a story of heroism and tragedy. The only minor objection I have is the role of rumor "cowardly" German - something that I really did not expect, and look what is otherwise a completely neutral to the political debates that followed.

Download United 93 Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Long Riders, The Download
Swingers Movie
Fallen Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment