Willow

Download Willow Movie Here
Download Movie WillowWillow
Beyond Good... Beyond Evil... Beyond your wildest imagination..., A world where heroes come in all sizes and adventure is the greatest magic of all, Forget all you know, or think you know., Adventure doesn't come any bigger than this.
Formats: divx, ipod
Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Action
Year: 1988
IMDB Rating: 7.10
IMDB Votes: 23297
Actors: Kilmer, Val, Joanne Whaley, Barty, Billy, Jean Marsh, Davis, Warwick, Hayes, Patricia
Willow, a small farmer/apprentice magician, meets Madmartigan, a great swordsman, and together they journey through a war-torn land of magic and monsters, to save a baby princess from death at the hands of an evil queen.
Download Willow Movie Here
I'll make this short and sweet for my first review. Anyone who wants a good fantasy film, in addition to The Lord of the Rings should check this. The movie: Willow is very well done, it has a good story, plenty of action, humor and some romance. We also enjoyed the actors (Val Kilmers best role I've seen it) and the places they chose for the DVD movie Willow were beautiful. Despite the special effects may be slightly out of date and some of the jokes that can not be funny. I felt it needed a minimum of 10 or 15 minutes more to finish. I still enjoy every time I watch and is a great DVD film Willow for children and adults. In my opinion, everyone should have this collection here, because it is a classic. 10 of 10.
As I child I loved this Willow Comedy movie and I! It is very good. A real fun and delightful film. It is truly a magical treat! Warwick Davis is acting capacity very well. That really shows the range of its ability to act in this movie! The tricks are very professionally done. The Willow Comedy movie is full of action and adventure. It is a great journey of film. It is also very entertaining movie. The DivX film Willow has a simple but powerful message around the world can make a difference, no matter their size. There similaries the Lord of the Rings that I think are real problems. These are stories similaries in the way the character has to go on a long journey in the wizards of Oz. Wars similaries if there are very clear. Star Wars is futuristic Williow where is like a fantasy.
I have always enjoyed this movie. I should have done better at the box office. The special effects are good, not too well. Filmmakers, which means you need to do a special edition DVD. You do not need broadband / mailbox to see the DVD movie Willow version correctly. Val was good in the film. Well look. His career never took off. Where he met with the now ex-wife. Warwick Davis was good. But sometimes the nerves might get to Willow with the view of the judgments and pushes the character of Val and other characters. At least he has "Return of the Jedi" as Wicket (W other characters) in their curriculum. A good movie.
I used to see this Willow Comedy again and again as a child and I bought on DVD and I found myself doing it again! I can not emphasize enough how much you have to see this movie! Willow is a great fantasy film, as an only child who captures the imagination and transports you to a different world. I do not want to give anything away because I do not want anyone to spoil 4 but this Willow Comedy has romance, comedy, adventure .. something for everyone. The effects could be better but that was in the 80s! Also, Val Kilmer is disturbingly attractive in this film! If you like this movie, then try to see other films of 80 years as extravagant fantasy "Labyrinth" and "legend"

Download Willow Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Phenomenon
DivX Movie Silk

No comments:

Post a Comment