Hawk the Slayer

Download Hawk the Slayer Movie Here
Download Movie Hawk the SlayerHawk the Slayer

Formats: divx, ipod
Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
Year: 1980
IMDB Rating: 4.90
IMDB Votes: 754
Actors: Charleson, Ray as Crow, Elf, MacColl, Catriona as Eliane, Briant, Shane as Drogo, Sheppard, William Morgan as Ranulf, Kinnear, Roy as Innkeeper, Quinn, Patricia as Woman, Sorceress, O'Farrell, Peter as Baldin, Dwarf, Andrews, Harry as High Abbot, Crosbie, Annette as Abbess, Palance, Jack as Voltan, Magee, Patrick as Priest, Terry, John as Hawk, Bresslaw, Bernard as Gort, Giant, Campbell, Cheryl as Sister Monica, Benjamin, Christopher as Fitzwalter
Hawk the Slayer, after seeing both his father and bride die at the hands of his malevolent brother, Voltan, sets out for revenge and the chance to live up to his title. Tooling himself up with the 'mind-sword' and recruiting a motley band of warriors: a giant, a dwarf, a one-armed man with a machine-crossbow and an elf with the fastest bow in the land; Hawk leads the battle against Voltan to free the land from the forces of evil and avenge his loved ones.
Download Hawk the Slayer Movie Here
I first saw this Hawk the Slayer film in 1981 at around 4 am and I loved it. I had some friends staying over at my house for the weekend, we were 12 years old and lived to play D & D. About 2 minutes after the DVD movie Hawk the Slayer ended all focused on creating your own crossbows and automatic Mindswords our characters. Yes, the acting is really lame, but in a Hawk the Slayer movie like this, who cares? I have always secretly hoped that was a sequel, since it is completely open on the left, but I think it would be too much to ask. I always wanted to find a DVD Hawk the Slayer Adventure to show to my nephews, thanks to me, are also players from D & D. The greatest fantasy cult movie: Hawk the Slayer ever!
This is one of those rare films from the early 80's that I love. They are terrible, and yet something is great! It has the feel of a Saturday "matinee" and is certainly an entertaining piece of work (although far from a masterpiece). Basically, this DVD film Hawk the Slayer is a guilty pleasure. If I had to choose between him and "The Beastmaster," which will undoubtedly take the Hawk Slayer. I recommend this Hawk the Slayer Adventure as a must see! Although I am not blind and can see all the faults, I love this film: Hawk the Slayer yet. Even the samples sound bites from this Hawk the Slayer Adventure movie and has created a dance mix! (Not for commercial purposes, just for fun ...). If interested, please message boards as I posted a link to the audio file there.
When this was released, when I was 9 years old and in Star Wars and the clash of titans and Beastmaster, a film: Hawk the Slayer like this would have been right in my alley. I see a couple of weeks ago, as I am now the proud owner of the video and let me say, even now I was quite impressed. Hawk was a very cool hero and all his cohorts were equally as unique, especially bowsman Crow. Jack Palance put into action as an exaggerated Voltan (great name), the villain. I am also proud that I recognized Patricia Quinn (Magenta in Rocky Horror!), As the witch and Patrick Magee (of Clockwork Orange) as a fanatic priest who has a great little scene in the middle. Among the highlights: fire quickly cool bow impacts, Uzi crossbow (needs to be seen to be believed), all with Crow, the shining sword elfstone, fun disco music that grew up when walking through the woods Hawk ( Vangelis meets its KC and the Sunshine Band, no kidding) and the interaction of Hawk and his friends. The lowlights: bad acting, crappy editing, the matte painting of the obvious Castle Abbott, slow sword fights, and it's very whiny nun confidence and not Voltan Hawk. Duh! He is saving you! Idiot. I must say that I would have overlooked all the bad if I was a child, 7-12 anyone to dig this film. In general, if you have the opportunity to see this, and I find it difficult to understand, to enjoy what it is and nothing more. You definitely get laughs from it at least. 8 out of 10.
The first time I saw this Hawk the Slayer movie years ago as a child of Dungeons and Dragons and from that point of view was an instant hit with me and my friends. I do not know how I can still like this Hawk the Slayer Adventure with all its terrible effects, but always a kick out of watching. The cast is quite funny and Jack Palance of the above-B acting in this DivX film Hawk the Slayer is a classic. There are so many great lines in this Hawk the Slayer Adventure film as "Draw your dagger out an inch more and you're a dead man was my son or not ..." Music is the best in this DVD movie Hawk the Slayer - is still so surreal cheese enough to work. In short, the Hawk the Slayer Adventure in some ways exceeds the sum of their individual parts to achieve something close to a cult classic quality. I have done even Baldur's Gate (PC) based on characters of the characters through photos and voice clips from the film. Imagine clicking on the character and the audience of the elves, "I am ready" or "name, the goal" that delicious monotonous.

Download Hawk the Slayer Movie Here
Also check this movies:

My Blue Heaven DivX
Blonde Ambition DivX Movie
Download Over Her Dead Body

No comments:

Post a Comment