Alien Abduction

Download Alien Abduction Movie Here
Download Movie Alien AbductionAlien Abduction
The war of the worlds has already begun!
Formats: hidivx, divx, hpc
Genres: Sci-Fi
Year: 2005
IMDB Rating: 2.20
IMDB Votes: 340
Actors: Weier, Amanda as Captain Helens, Katz, Claudia as Major Shakti, Ghai, Jilon as Thomas, Craig, Edwin as The Director, Seaton, Alisha as Nurse Schwartz, Furst, Griff as Todd, Lucchesi, Robert as Lieutenant Biggs, Ethridge, Megan Lee as Jean, Thomassie, Patrick as Bud, Landis, Angela as Nurse White, Schwiesow, Deirdre as Nurse Green, Elias, Mark as Rescue Worker, Morse, Marissa as Britney, James, Bobby as Dr. Booker, Evans, Scott as Staffer Maurice
Written and directed by Eric Forsberg, this unabashedly low-budget sci-fi flick has a young woman being abducted by aliens on a camping trip—and then going through an even harder ordeal when she wakes up in a brutal military hospital for the rehabilitation of abductees.
Download Alien Abduction Movie Here
Incredibly Baaaa film. The plot would have a good 1 / 2 hour Twilight Zone episode, but to drag out the film: Alien Abduction length and shower with the amateurish production values are almost unforgivable. Of the first 10 minutes I knew that this film: Alien Abduction was going, and 20 minutes in which he had guessed the "surprise" that was twisted. Why any alien life that they want to imitate these people was beyond me. I realize that the staff was inexperienced and only very little experience of having made this movie. It's easy to see that it was shot in a week and a half. I think it's time that gave the art director to design the sets. Come on .... plastic garbage bags out in all black surfaces do not create the appearance of a futuristic alien habitat! Either as a beginner or a DivX film Alien Abduction school project, that's all.
I really liked this movie, but I wanted much more than CGI. First, I suspect that the story is based on the MacPherson videotapes that I am a big fan of. Secondly, most of the DVD film Alien Abduction took place at an army base that caught me off guard and my best interest, a great surprise. And thirdly, this DivX film Alien Abduction kept me thinking, what next, what now? All the way to the end. On the negative side I was worried about the price and terms set out in a monster costume. In addition, I kept my having to press the volume up and down throughout the film. At a time when no sound at all and I thought my TV was on the blink. I was hoping that when renting a movie: Alien Abduction so it was a little surprising that it was cheap. But the story was so good and disconcerting that gripped from beginning to end. I also liked the tall, skinny blond actor, because I did not know what to expect from him and the initiative was a great actress. What was with her friend, though? Is that your real voice? I am going to see this DVD film Alien Abduction again with my wife because of the connection MacPherson and fine conclusion that really caught me by surprise. In general, very positive.

Download Alien Abduction Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Creepshow 2 Download
DivX Movie Ordinary Decent Criminal
Romantic Englishwoman, The DivX Movie
Stir Crazy DivX
Predator DivX Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment