Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Movie Here
Download Movie Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom MenaceStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Every generation has a legend. Every journey has a first step. Every saga has a beginning., One Truth, One Hate, The Force Returns May 19th, The saga begins Spring 1999, The Saga Begins May 19th
Formats: divx, hpc, hidivx, 720p
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Year: 1999
IMDB Rating: 6.30
IMDB Votes: 125747
Actors: Oz, Frank as Yoda, Baker, Kenny as R2-D2, Quarshie, Hugh as Capt. Panaka, Ford Davies, Oliver as Gov. Sio Bibble, Best, Ahmed as Jar Jar Binks, Daniels, Anthony as C-3PO, Stamp, Terence as Supreme Chancellor Valorum, Blessed, Brian as Boss Nass, McGregor, Ewan as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Portman, Natalie as Queen Padme Naberrie Amidala, August, Pernilla as Shmi Skywalker, Secombe, Andrew as Watto, McDiarmid, Ian as Senator Palpatine, Neeson, Liam as Qui-Gon Jinn, Lloyd, Jake as Anakin Skywalker
This First Episode follows the young years of Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader). The friendship of Obi-wan Kenobi, Yoda and Qui-Gon Jinn are also central aspects. And the beginning of the rise to power of Senator Palpatine to Emperor.
Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Movie Here
This film: Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace is what happens when the special effects take precedence over history. The argument was ridiculous, horrible script, and ridiculous dialogue. A cast of brooms could have delivered a lower yield of timber, which was delivered by the cast of The Phantom Menace (Maybe this will put an atrociously bad as director Liam Neeson, Natalie Portman, at least, * can * act -- - but showed no signs of that in this film.) A total waste of 4.50 and 2-3 hours of my life.
I really do not like the fact that some people do not like Anakin as a little boy. For my part, I thought it was a good idea. Much better to do everything bad at the same time, we had to see Anakin before he was wrong again when he was as innocent as you or me as a newborn. 9-year-old Jake Lloyd did a great job as young Anakin, and the pod race was fantastic. ** Spoilers ahead ** We also do not like what they killed Qui-Gon out so quickly. He was a good character, that they could at least have demonstrated their "spirit" in the second or third episode. In general, I would say that this is probably the best of the prequels. I do not hate this movie, but I do not like either.
This movie: Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace is atrocious. I'm seeing right now and thought I might take pause to say how horrible it is. Like thousands of others went to see in the theater when it first came out. I waited in line, and the theater was packed and there was so much emotion that was in shock the way it was bad. Ever heard moaning five people at once? I have in this movie. Every time there is Jar Jar Binks on the screen doing their pathetic "Comic Relief". Each time you useless boy tried to act, and every time a fourth-grade level of the line of dialogue has been delivered. Moan! Then everyone just angry that this DVD film Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace with such high hopes and with many years of thought put into it was allowed to completely suck. I was hoping it was just a terrible by comparison "thing and when they finally saw him again (today) maybe not so much suck, but no such luck. This Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace film aims completely, totally sucks. Avoid at all costs, which has ruined the entire Star Wars franchise to me. I will give the other two prequels yet another attempt, but I'm guessing the second Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Action film is also completely hit Revenge of the Sith and will remain a good Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace movie almost, but not as good as the first three.
Above all what has been said about "The Phantom Threat," how is it that god - awful piece of trash without any redeeming value (and that's just not - negotiable truth, Ruth), I would note that even the special effects are crap! Amazing! The interaction between real actors and CG characters is terrible, the CGI is completely run of the mill, and the composite images (real life and CG) will never fit, it's like they have been stuck in a photocopier. I went to see this in the cinema when it came out, and I am still angry about how they have been taken. I will boycott Episodes 2 and 3, which will be my little revenge on George Lucas for stealing my money, wasting my time, and boring the hell out of me.

Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Trauma
DivX Movie Dorm Daze 2
Tekken: The Motion Picture DivX
Deadwater DivX Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment